Are you an ICT Security Analyst that currently seeks their next great venture???
If you are then read on…….as we have a 12month Hybrid model role available with our client within the FMCG space and in the winelands. A great place to not only break away and enjoy the amazing views and wines available but also to gain great exposure and for you to make your mark.
The ICT Security Analyst is required to assist with improving the governance profile of the ICT division within Distell while working closely with the members of the various IT teams. This role is primarily responsible for ensuring the delivery of ICT security services and solutions related to all the aspects of the Distell information security framework, as well as to assist management with the enforcement of all ICT security policies and procedures in support of the overall ICT security architecture
Tasks and responsibilities:
Email and web content filtering support
Liaising with SOC and other MSSP to respond to operational incidents.
Threat and vulnerability management (risk analysis, reporting, etc.)
Maintain SSL certificates register (reporting on expired certificates)
Provide 3rd line support for network and server security-related service requests
Assist with maintaining security policies, procedures, and standards as well as compliance with it
Provide security expertise/consultation when required
Assist with ICT projects (technical, business etc.)
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At least 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Security certifications desired (e.g. firewall, AV, security+, SCCP, CISSP etc.)
- Solid up-to-date knowledge and understanding of ICT security technologies
- Good understanding of industry trends and IT best practices such as ITIL, ISO 27001 etc.
- Proven implementation experience in ICT security and networking technologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (including collaboration skills) at all levels
- Knowledge of IT security architectures
- Knowledge of communications requirements for installed and planned networked information systems, including security, characteristics of associated hardware and software and targets for performance and quality of service.
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years