This is a remote position.
- Working with the fat models, CRUD, resource based routing, HTTP2, websockets, Sidekiq for job processing and PostgreSQL 14, which is where all their data is stored.
- Working with multiple white-label clients. Our client makes use of Bootstrap 5.1 which provides the base for their user interface and the theming framework.
- Making use of the test coverage and Linters our client has invested in, which keeps our client’s code style easily readable and consistent.
- Solving domain problems as and when needed.
- Our client run their tests on Github Actions, which are reliable and without intermittent issues.
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be ideal
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- At least half a working day’s overlap with UTC +2.
- Excellent understanding of structured and semantic HTML markup and CSS.
- Client oriented approach when it comes to understanding problems and implementing solutions.
- This is a fully remote position. Our client uses GitHub, email, Slack and Zoom to communicate and manage their workspace.
- Our client tries to keep the meetings to a minimum and focus on brainstorming in smaller teams or helping each other on specific tasks.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Ruby on Rails