Oracle Health Sciences has announced the availability of Oracle Health Sciences InForm GTM 6.0 with Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer 2.0, the latest release in Oracle’s e-clinical solutions suite.
The solution provides trial sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) with an integrated solution to efficiently design, conduct and manage EDC-based, global clinical trials.
Oracle Health Sciences InForm 6.0 with Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer 2.0 includes several new features that help streamline trial design, data collection management and review so customers can:
* Accelerate data collection and improve site experience with interface enhancements to handle repeating data as well as new dynamic data entry displays;
* Simplify and automate data exchange utilising the CDISC Operational Data Model (CDISC-ODM) standard to import data into InForm through a new Clinical API;
* Improve productivity by eliminating redundant source data verification with advanced targeted source verification enhancements;
* View, identify and manage study priorities and accelerate data cleaning with enhanced Data Viewer displays;
* Utilise mobile technology through support for iPad and Android devices; and
* Increase flexibility for mid-study changes with advanced batch calculation rules options.
New Central Designer enhancements further streamline the process for designing and building EDC studies with:
* Dynamic prompts for faster electronic edit checks writing; and
* Offline translation to speed the translation process for multi-language studies.
“In today’s global clinical research environment, the focus is on simultaneously improving clinical trial management and boosting clinical program productivity. The latest release of Oracle Health Sciences InForm and Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer address both these objectives, helping health sciences organizations to accelerate innovation and time to market,” says Neil de Crescenzo, senior VP and GM, Oracle Health Sciences.
“Oracle Health Sciences InForm GTM with Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer help streamline study design and setup while improving the automation and efficiency of global EDC-based trials.”