AWM360 Data Systems has announced the availability of the Kaba B-eco universal data collection terminal for time and attendance and shop floor data applications.
AWM360 is focused on emerging and established businesses that require service and support in order to leverage off innovative and state-of-the-art access, workforce management and enterprise data collection (EDC) solutions.
The company has taken over sole distributorship of a wide range of hardware and software solutions manufactured by Kaba AG, Switzerland, to the southern African market.
Kaba is one of the leading manufacturers worldwide of products for EDC, the collection and processing of all safety- and time-relevant company data for measuring, visualising and optimising targets and risks of the company.
The latest terminal, now available to the domestic and regional market, features the functionality to add immediate value to workstations at entry level. It guarantees timely and reliable business data collection with minimum effort and maximum saving potential.
Key features of the solution, as displayed by Kaba on its Web site, include:
* Well-proven technology in a compact housing for a reliable “round the clock” operation;
* Offline memory for up to 5 000 people and 50 000 offline bookings;
* Easy operation through a robust touch-keypad, 15 freely configurable functions selection and a clearly readable graphic display;
* Comprehensive functionality through an integrated RFID reader, two different software variants, freely configurable data recording sequences/display texts and language selection;
* Flexible host communication also via http(s) protocol;
* Easy installation, operation and device analysis in connection with B-COMM and power supply via Power over Ethernet; and
* External barcode scanner interface for easy capturing of order data.
Guenter Nerlich, MD, AWM360 Data Systems, is excited about the prospect of another solution choice for customers that want to get to grips with data management and collection, as well as T&A using automated, easily managed and cost effective technology.
“We are pleased to introduce this solution to the market. It has the functionality and features to add immediate value to users, particularly as data continues to dominate critical decision making in business,” he says.