There is a rush of new great applications coming to the Windows Phone Store, and one of South Africa’s leading banks have added theirs to the growing catalogue.
The Standard Bank app brings a wide range of features designed to make on-the-go banking easy and secure. Using the app is easy, simply use your existing Standard Bank internet banking profile details to log in and gain access to:
* All available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories;
* Graphs that allow you to compare the state of all your accounts, including all net balances;
* Searching for specific transactions and viewing all your provisional (30-day, 60-day and 90-day) statements;
* Transferring funds between any linked accounts;
* Paying all beneficiaries preloaded onto your banking profile;
* Buying airtime from all major South African networks including Telkom Worldcall cards that can also be topped up; and
* Sending money to other local Standard Bank customers, this can done by using their cell phone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number.
In addition, the app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
* Locating your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there;
* Viewing financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares;
* Quickly and easily calculating home loan affordability, vehicle and home loan repayments;
* Having access to important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of a button; and
* The Standard Bank mobile app is available as a free download now on the Windows Phone Store.