The top performing regional and national Internet Solutions (IS) partners in 2013 were recognised at the annual IS Channel Partner Awards gala event, which was held last night in Johannesburg.
Western Cape-based partner Web Africa was the big winner on the night, receiving four awards, with Vox Telecom and Stratosat Datacom retaining the prestigious wholesaler of the year and partner of the year awards, which the companies won respectively in 2012.
According to Dean Kerr, channel manager at IS, these awards provide an important opportunity to recognise the work of our partners.
“Our continued growth and success in the local market, particularly in key verticals such as the burgeoning SME sector, is highly dependent on the performance and success of our channel partners.
“As such, the annual IS Channel Partner Awards aim to recognise the contribution our channel partners make to our business, as well as the value they deliver to their clients when implementing our solutions and services.”
IS revamped its channel partner programme in 2012. Based on the company’s performance over the past 12 months, Kerr believes this was a resounding success.
“We have seen encouraging progress throughout our channel this year. The growth, together with the development of skills and expertise within our partner organisations not only empowers them, but enables South African businesses in the information age.”
The IS channel partners recognised in 2013 for outstanding performances on both regional and national levels, as well as for excellence in the implementation and management of IS products and services include:
* Partners of the year – Stratosat Datacom (overall winner), Web Africa (Western Cape), OpenWeb (KwaZulu-Natal), Imaginet (Eastern Cape), Stratosat Datacom (Gauteng);
* Fastest growing partners of the year – Web Africa (overall winner), Border Internet (Eastern Cape), Web Africa (Western Cape), Poptech (KwaZulu-Natal), Turrito Networks (Gauteng);
* Voice wholesale partner of the year – BVS Telecoms;
* Messaging wholesale partner of the year – Datacentrix;
* DSL wholesale partner of the year – Web Africa;
* Carrier partner of the year – Stratosat Datacom;
* Hosting partner of the year – eNetworks; and
* Leading wholesaler partner of the year – Vox Telecom.
“We would like to thank all of our valued channel partners for their continued support, and acknowledge the important role they play in our overall success. We look forward to seeing what the year ahead holds, and hope to grow our business even further with the help of our celebrated channel partners,” concludes Kerr.