Jet Reports Africa is a Proud Sponsor of the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics Re-imagine Conference. Over the past nine years, Jet Reports has been providing reporting and analytics capabilities to over 100 000 Dynamics ERP customers around the world.
With high-performing businesses five times more likely to use data to make decisions – shouldn’t you be considering becoming a data-driven business that leverages your underlying Dynamics Data to in making critical business decisions?
Join us at the upcoming event on 22 and 23 April 2015. Our Jet Reports product specialist Izak Bester, and Jim Andrews, the Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Jet Reports, will present on how to simplify your Dynamics ERP Reporting and Data Discovery with Jet Reports.
With Jet Reports you can:
* Manage working capital by easily reporting on debtors, creditors and inventory trends;
* Improve sales by identifying best and worst performing products across time, as well as pickup seasonal trends;
* Build your reports and dashboards directly from within Excel;
* Automatically distribute reports based on a schedule for each user; and
* Slice and dice, pivot and drill into the details of your Dynamics ERP data.
Jet Reports is a powerful reporting and analysis tool that empowers business users with the data they need, when they need it, in the format that works for them. Offering a suite of easy-to-use solutions, Jet Reports is Business Intelligence and reporting targeted to the needs of Microsoft Dynamics customers. Why do over 100 000 users worldwide prefer Jet Reports Solutions?
* Instant success – report libraries, pre-built cubes, quick installation;
* Built for the Microsoft dynamics platform – created by dynamics experts;
* Low total cost of ownership – intuitive and self-service; and
* Information unplugged – manage operations from anywhere with jet mobile.
Join us at our booth for a demonstration of Jet Reports.