Dimension Data is the official technology partner of Tour de France owner ASO, and will publish a daily data wrap two hours after the last Tour de France rider crosses the finishing line.
Since Saturday (4 July), Dimension Data’s daily data wrap has comprised data highlights on the Tour de France riders, including:
* Stage winner’s top speed, average speed and time per kilometre;
* Fastest riders up key climbs;
* Speed of winner at the finish line;
* Top speed achieved by a rider on the day;
* Average speed across all riders;
* Rider who spent the longest at the front of the race;
* Time between first and last rider; and
* Many other data statistics uncovered during the three week event.