Superbalist.com has released a shopping app.
Claude Hanan, co-CEO of Superbalist.com, says. “50% of our customers are already accessing Superbalist on mobile devices, spending an average five minutes online at a time. This is increasing by over 5% month on month. Our shopper is progressive and connected, they’re searching for information and browsing sites via a mobile device instead of a desktop. We predict that the Superbalist app will not be an additional shopping platform, but THE preferred platform for our market. ”
It is also predicted that within a year, digitally native shoppers will soon be using so many devices that they will have to literally juggle them in order to make time for sleep and nutrition.
Earlier this year, Effective Measure conducted a local study that showed that South Africans are making regular online purchases at least once a week, up 94% from 2013. It also revealed a 100% increase in consumers using their mobile devices to make said purchases. The study revealed the most active users of online shopping are aged between of 25 and 29, they made up 25% of the total and this figure is increasing.
“We set out to make the shopping experience easy and seamless. We’ve proven this with our site, and being ranked number two in the Best Customer Service Category of the 2015 eCommerce Awards. We have now taken our experience and applied it to our app. Where other companies are worried about Showrooming, we’ve embraced this as we know we have an unparalleled range of international brands available online to everyone at an affordable price.”
The Superbalist.com app features:
• an enhanced mobile experience via iOS and Android native apps
• More than 500 brands and 1000’s of new product added monthly – the brand directory makes finding your favourite brand easy
• Buy now or save for later, automatically synced across all of your Superbalist shopping methods
• Exclusive access to app-only deals, promotions and reveals
• Discover trends, edits and inspiration
• Fast, secure check out and FREE delivery
• View, return and exchange orders seamlessly
• Stay up to date with the latest articles from The Way of Us, Superbalist’s blog
• Option to view images in a larger format for more detail.