Avaya demonstrated its commitment to the partner community from the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) and Europe regions, with leading partners like Jasco Enterprise being recognised at the annual Avaya Awards event.
As a system integrator, Jasco Enterprise excels in providing true end-to-end converged enterprise solutions by combining the necessary professional services, technologies, resource capabilities and management.
The highlight of the Avaya Partner Forum 2016, a two-day event hosted at the Atlantis the Palm in Dubai, was celebrating the role Avaya Connect channel partners have played in driving Avaya’s success across the combined geographies. As customers’ needs and challenges evolve, Avaya’s partners are central to its strategy of delivering services-led, outcome-focused engagement.
More than 2,000 channel partners from across the combined regions interacted with Avaya global and solutions leaders and industry experts at keynote addresses, seminars and expert sessions at the Avaya Partner Forum. Partners were briefed on Avaya’s strategic vision for FY2016, as well as key emerging industry trends, including mobility, Cloud, Big Data, and analytics, and how they can work with Avaya to drive revenue growth from these opportunities.
The Avaya Awards winners at the Avaya Partner Forum 2016:
- Partner of the Year GCC: Techno Q QATAR.
- Partner of the Year Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Baud Telecom Company (BTC)
- Partner of the Year North, East, West and Central Africa: Netas Maroc
- Partner of the Year South Africa: Jasco Enterprise
- Partner of the year Turkey: Kocsistem
- Partner of the Year India: Telecraft Solutions
- Partner of the Year Russian federation: CROC
- Partner of the Year China: Waycom Technology
- Partner of the Year Hong Kong: Hong Kong Telecommunications
- Partner of the Year Central Asia: Prosys
- Partner of the Year Asia Pacific: Jebsen & Jessen Asean
- Best Services Partner of the Year: VIS Networks -India
- Innovation Partner of the Year: WILCOM Information Technology
- Distributor of the Year: Digital China Advanced Systems
- Distributor of the Year: APTEC DISTRIBUTION
- Mid-Market Partner of the Year: A-Mehwar KSA
- Networking Partner of the Year: PACC MDS
- Strategic Win of the Year: Ison Technologies
- Video Solutions Partner of the Year: Atrie Technology
- Cloud Solutions Partner of the Year: Uecomm Australia
- Call Center Partner of the Year: ARTELCO JORDAN
- Unified Communications Partner of The Year: AGC Networks
- Full Stack Partner of the Year: ATIO CORPORATION
- Communication Agency of the Year Middle East and Africa: Asda’a Burson-Marsteller
- Special President Award: PACC MDS UAE
“The Avaya Awards celebrate and recognise the role our partners play in driving Avaya’s growth and customer-centric strategy,” says Danny Drew, MD of Avaya South Africa. “We are investing and developing our partner ecosystem to enable more companies to implement business communications that improve customer experiences, team and employee productivity and network performance. The Avaya Partner Forum provides the perfect platform for us to drive innovation and deliver industry leadership across the combined regions.”