The annual Kaspersky Lab Africa Partner conference brought together 45 representatives of the brand’s key partners across the region, to discuss the evolving cyber threat landscape, to equip these partners with the insights on recent trends and to discuss new business opportunities with them.
Says Riaan Badenhorst, MD of Kaspersky Lab Africa: “Kaspersky Lab continues to build a strong partner community, where we understand that our resellers not only need the right insight to sell effectively, but they also require an understanding of where the brand is heading and what the company is doing to predict cyber threats.”
In recognition for the great work Kaspersky Lab’s partners are doing in Africa, making security products available for everyone – from home users to large businesses and governments, the company also announced a number of Awards at its 2016 Partner Conference.
The winners announced included:
* SMB Partner of the Year 2015 – DataTegra (from South Africa);
* Enterprise Partner of the Year 2015 – Zeeyon Computech PLC (from Ethiopia);
* New Partner of the Year 2015 – Information Security Architects (from South Africa);
* Technical Support Partner of the Year 2015 – Information Security Architects (from South Africa); and
* Academic Partner of the Year 2015 – InfoGuardian (from South Africa).
Continues Badenhorst; “We thank all our partners for their work in helping us secure home and business users in the region. Congratulations to all the partners that received awards, which is not only testament to their commitment in sharing our vision, but certainly their hard work and dedication throughout 2015. We are looking forward to another successful year and are focused on the delivery of even greater support for our partners.”