Lexmark International’s new A4 700 and 800 series of colour laser printers and smart multi-function printers (MFPs) are now available from official South African distributor, Drive Control Corporation (DCC).
The new A4 colour laser products include the Lexmark CS720, CS725 (CS700 range) and CS820 (CS800 range) printers while A4 smart MFP series comprise the CX725 (CX700 range), CX820, CX825, CX860 (CX800 range) models.
All these devices meet the demand of this fast-growing segment of the print and imaging industry which according to the Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Format Forecast, Q3 2015 continues to represent a very strong segment for worldwide MFP activity.
The new MFPs are driven by a powerful quad core processor which allows for fast print and copy speeds. The flagship CX860 offers industry-best high toner capacity, large input/output capacity and flexible media support.
Additionally, the entire new A4 series features a new tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling – these products are easy to use, require minimal training and will easily allow for the integration of business process solutions.
Says Colin Pretorius, Lexmark Product Specialist, Drive Control Corporation: “The Lexmark A4 printers and MFPs enable us to readily supply products to the growing A4 printer marketplace. The devices offer quality and advanced features that will provide excellent business productivity and TCO gains.
Additional A4 printer and MFP features include:
• A completely redesigned Android user interface that brings very familiar mobile device qualities and characteristics to the A4 MFPs;
• High-powered document scanning capabilities to increase the speed and accuracy of information capture and routing;
• An enhanced mobile device printing experience;
• Robust, enhanced security tools that IT professionals will find familiar and reassuring;
• New generation Unison core/shell toner has lower friction and works at lower temperatures – dropping energy consumption by a third; and
• New photo conductors and drums using long-life components which lower maintenance and ensure improved TCO.