In today’s digital world internet connected devices have become a part of every aspect of our lives, and as this digital transformation continues, it is imperative that businesses understand the complexities that come with it.
To address this situation, Panda Security has launched the latest version of Systems Management, a scalable and easy-to-use remote monitoring and management (RMM) tool.
Digital transformation brings with it a number of new challenges that business leaders must consider. Adding to the already complex IT environment, some of the challenges businesses face include; the ever increasing number of devices connected to the organisations network, the growing number of remote users, as well as the need to fix problems with greater flexibility.
The growing number of devices used every day in the workplace brings with it the threat of new incidents that disrupt work. Consequently, as these inefficiencies multiply, they add to the IT department’s workload, and affect business management, often resulting in security being overlooked.
Systems Management remotely monitors and manages devices from the Ccoud so that every IT department can offer a professional service that minimises impact on daily work.
The new version of Systems Management gives users maximum performance out-of-the-box. To increase efficiency and grow business for our clients and partners, Systems Management facilitates five pillars.
* Asset Inventory;
* Device Monitoring;
* Remote Device Management;
* Resolution Tool Support; and
* Generated Reports.
This version comes with significant new and updated features in response to customer feedback, highlights include:
* Recommended monitoring policies based on the best practices of clients.
* New filters to improve management systems – instant visualisation of the network so you can see what you need.
* New reports for server performance, CPU, memory, and disc performance for the last 30 days, including general averages.
* Integrates with Microsoft Hyper-V and the new hardware monitors added for VMware ESXi.
* New maintenance Windows–alerts can now be programmed and silenced.
This new update makes Systems Management a powerful, highly scalable, easy-to-use administration tool that will save users time and money.