Sage has announced the winners of its Sage CEO circle for the Africa and Middle East region.
Partners competed against each other under criteria such as: highest product revenue, customer migration units, license sales and referrals. As well as being the recipient of this illustrious accolade, the winning business partners will also join Stephen Kelly, Sage Group CEO, on an all-expenses paid winners’ trip to Costa Rica, taking place in February 2017, which includes an FY17 business planning session and awards reception.
Alan Laing, executive vice-president: partners and alliances at Sage, says: “Our business partners at Sage are integral to helping us serve business builders across the world. The CEO Circle event will recognise their achievements, give us chance to celebrate with them and collaborate on how we will achieve further growth and revenue together.”
Anton van Heerden, executive vice-president: Africa and Middle East at Sage, adds: “Our business partner ecosystem in Africa and Middle East does an excellent job of supporting our customers by enabling them to unleash the full benefit of our solutions.
“Congratulations to the winners. Through your excellence, Sage customers across the region are empowered to use our solutions to simplify their business processes and build their businesses.”
The Sage CEO Circle is a global programme, and the winners in Africa are:
* Top Sage X3 Business Partner (X3 and X3 people): Warren Williams, Parity Software.
* Top African Business Partner (Sage X3 and Sage X3 People): Ashley Regenass, Synergy.
* Top African Business Partner (Sage Evolution Accounting, Sage 300, Sage Premier Payroll & HR, Sage VIP People): Walter Muwandi, Camelsa Consulting Group.
* Top African Business Partner (Sage One Accounting & Payroll, Sage Pastel Accounting, Sage Pastel Payroll): Rob Watson, Chips Enterprise Solutions.
And joining form the Middle East is:
* Top X3 Business Partner: Abdulmohsen Albadr, Josor