Huawei Consumer Business Group launched the new Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus.
The new smartphones feature striking new colors and finishes, and introduce new Leica front and back cameras.
Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group, says: “As culture and technology continue to intersect in every aspect of our world, we want to deliver new products and experiences that ultimately improve and enhance life. Our impressive new Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus weave together the exceptional imaging capabilities of Leica and our stand-out design and hardware innovations to bring users a powerful device experience.”
Key device features include:
* The Huawei P10’s new Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 and HUAWEI P10 Plus’ Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 Pro Edition, featuring the rear dual-camera set up and Leica front-facing camera, means consumers can explore the full range of portrait photography. With a 12-megapixel RGB sensor, a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and enhanced fusion algorithms, the Huawei P10 and HUAW Huawei EI P10 Plus deliver superior technical and artistic photography features on a smartphone.
* Huawei’s design team has introduced the industry’s first Hyper Diamond-Cut finishing, in addition to the phones’ refined sandblast and high gloss finishes.
* They are also available in a selection of colours as a result of the first cross-industry partnership with Pantone Color Institute. Dazzling Blue and the Pantone Color of the Year 2017, Greenery, were designed by the Pantone Color Institute and optimized by Huawei to create a beautiful, glow-effect finish.
* The Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus take smartphone efficiency and customisation a step further thanks to the powerful Kirin 960 processor and all-new EMUI 5.1. Kirin 960 is Huawei’s latest high-performance SoC chipset.
* With 3 200 mAh and 3 750 mAh battery, the mAh P10 and mAh P10 Plus support mAh SuperCharge technology. The low voltage, low temperature fast charging solution comes with a super safe 5-gate protection mechanism, which offers real-time voltage, current and temperature monitoring to make charging not only fast but safe.
Huawei also unveiled its second-edition smartwatch, the Huawei Watch 2. This 4G sports wearable combines innovative technology with authentic craftsmanship, and features an athletic and stylish lightweight design that brings true independence to wearable devices. The Huawei WATCH 2 will be available soon in South Africa.