EOH has become the first African adopter of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the ERP system that includes contextual analytics, digital transformation capabilities, machine learning and the SAP Fiori user experience.
EOH, an SAP Gold Partner and the largest implementer of enterprise application solutions on the African continent will drive adoption of the new solution among the EOH customer base, enabling them to capitalise on a growing global trend of public cloud services adoption.
According to IDC, worldwide spending on public cloud services will grow at a 19,4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from nearly $70-billion in 2015 to more than $141-billion in 2019, while the software-as-a-service (SaaS) business applications market will grow from $47,4-billion in 2015to $103,9-billion in 2020.
Brett Parker, MD of SAP Africa, says: “SAP has been the world leader in ERP for decades, helping the world’s largest and most successful companies run simpler. The introduction of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the African market enables African businesses to leverage the latest in SAP technology to usher in a new era of intelligent ERP in the cloud.”
Ebrahim Laher, CEO of EOH International and EOH SAP, comments: “As the largest SAP partner on the African continent, EOH has been successful in taking the traditional on premise model, innovating new capabilities, and building extensions to the core. This creates solutions and capabilities that are initially customer centric, which are evolved into industry-first offerings, addressing the digital transformation opportunities in both private and public sector.
“Using the scale and experience we have, EOH is a leader in bringing the SAP digital transformation solutions to customers through a combination of SAP’s cloud solutions, and industry software product enhancements.”
SAP S/4HANA Cloud consists of five editions, namely:
* S/4HANA Finance Cloud, which leverages in-memory capabilities to provide finance professionals with core finance, order-to-cash and procure-to-pay functionality as well as integration with SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
* S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud, which builds on the finance edition by introducing project accounting, project management and workforce management capabilities, as well as advanced SuccessFactors, SAP JAM and ARIBA integration.
* S/4HANA Marketing Cloud, a fully integrated marketing suite that allows companies to capture and analyse customer interactions from different channels and social media trends, while offering omni-channel capabilities that are fully integrated with end-to-end order to cash, core financial and procurement processes.
* S/4HANA Enterprise Management Cloud, the complete cloud offering from SAP that enables companies to run mission-critical enterprise processes, experience a digital core and enjoy the benefits of the world’s leading cloud solution provider.
* S/4HANA Manufacturing Cloud, due for release in June 2017.
“Our latest suite of cloud innovations bring reduced cost of implementation and lower total cost of ownership to our customers, due to a per-user billing model that allows for flexibility in the demand for services,” says Parket.
“In addition, thanks to the cloud-based delivery model and our preconfigured systems built on proven best practice, enterprises can experience a much quicker time to value. In fact, the cloud environment is available within 48 hours of subscription, meaning companies can start leveraging the power of the cloud in their core business processes almost instantly.
“As African enterprises continue to mature in their use of technology, we aim to support them with powerful cloud-based solutions that run simpler and allow for agile innovation.”