– Help design, develop and refine new features
– Locate and resolve bugs and crashes
– Brainstorm new ideas and concepts
– Work with teammates on design, code reviews, and estimation
We expect you to:
– Be accountable
– And take pride in your work
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional site.
The design will be delivered to you, but you will work closely with the designers and back-end developers, and communicate primarily with the API using standard methods, as well as be expected to make modifications to the existing PHP code.
If you’re all about closure, inheritance, binding, scope and ‘this’ – Please apply!!
– A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer writing code
– Appreciation and understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Knowledge and experience cross-browser and cross-device compatible solutions including for mobile
– Should have experience with CSS precompilers such as Less or Sass
– You should love doing this kind of stuff! Not afraid to try new things just to see how they work. Able to evaluate and learn new libraries, frameworks, concepts to validate whether they might be of value to our team
– Willing and able to mentor others.
– Experience using a source control solution such as Git
– 3-year computer science degree (or equivalent)
– PHP experience very desirable
– Linux experience
– React JS experience
– BackBone JS experience
– Experience writing front-end unit tests
– Full stack experience of any sort is a huge plus!
– Has worked within an agile development team using Scrum/Kanban
– Experience producing responsive HTML designs