Sage Pastel Payroll & HR has added new features to My Payroll Online to make it easier for entrepreneurs and small businesses to manage their payrolls using the software. These include support for multiple usernames on a single My Payroll Online account as well as customer service and support via Live Chat on the Web.
Now, each My Payroll Online account supports log-ins for multiple users. This is a particularly welcome piece of functionality for accountants and outsourcing firms that use a My Payroll Online account to administer payrolls for more than one company. The primary account holder can grant users the right to access only specific companies and/or cycles so that users only see information they have permission to access.
“This eliminates the admin of sharing information via reports,” says Karen Schmikl, business manager at Sage Pastel My Payroll Online. “We have added this feature because we have found that we have many clients who use My Payroll Online to provide payroll services to multiple companies.”
Real-time Live Chat instant messaging, meanwhile, is a popular new support option for My Payroll Online that helps users resolve issues and get answers to their queries quickly. The Live Chat feature makes it simple for end-users to get online help from Sage Pastel in real-time as they are busy using the system.
They can even share their screens and live data with the consultant, making it easier to explain their question or problem and faster to get a resolution. When the user is finished chatting, he or she can request that a transcript of the chat is emailed for later reference.
Says Schmikl: “Customers now have the choice of three support channels: email, the telephone or chat. Web chat is rapidly becoming the preferred support channel because of the convenience it offers busy people who don’t want to wait on hold for telephone support.
“In an era of instant messaging, people want immediate help. Live Chat falls in line with this trend. Best of all, free support is now included in the R18 (ex VAT) per employee per month fee for My Payroll Online. This is just another way we make our clients’ business lives easier, and ultimately, give them more freedom to succeed and grow.”
More and more SMEs are moving away from managing their payrolls with spreadsheets towards using My Payroll Online. Here are some reasons to choose Sage Pastel My Payroll Online:
* There is no hassle of software installation, and no more annoying software upgrades and legislative updates;
* Comply with SARS requirements and generate tax certificates in one simple step;
* At the touch of a button, you will comply with even the most complex of legislation;
* Free, unlimited e-mail and telephonic support and Live Chat;
* Pay your employees anywhere, anytime on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis;
* E-mail PDF payslips to your employees, with the option to password protect the payslips; and
* Get free integration to automatically update your payroll general ledger in Sage Pastel My Business Online.