Microsoft has launched the new Outlook for Mac, delivering improved performance and reliability together with a fresh look and feel.
The release offers a more familiar and consistent experience between Outlook on the PC, Outlook on the Web and Outlook Web App (OWA) for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
The new Outlook for Mac includes:
* Better performance and reliability as a result of a new threading model and database improvements.
* A new modern user interface with improved scrolling and agility when switching between Ribbon tabs.
* Online archive support for searching Exchange (online or on-premises) archived mail.
* Master Category List support and enhancements delivering access to category lists (name and color) and sync between Mac, Windows and OWA clients.
* Office 365 push e-mail support for real-time email delivery.
* Faster first-run and e-mail download experience with improved Exchange Web Services syncing.