To give small businesses a competitive edge in today’s enterprise market, Bytes Document Solutions, the largest Xerox distributor in the world, has introduced the Xerox WorkCentre 3225 multifunction printer, with more features to support individual or small business printing needs.
From simple print jobs to high-quality graphics, the new A4 device delivers high-performance and cost-effective print solutions in a compact size that fits easily into tight, busy spaces. With speeds up to 28 pages per minute and first page output in as little as 8,5 seconds, the device enables business owners to spend less time at the printer and more time getting work done.
“The Xerox WorkCentre 3225 enables users to increase productivity, be more efficient, streamline processes and control costs,” says Ernest Leong, OPB product manager in the Xerox Division at Bytes Document Solutions. “The printer is compact, yet extremely powerful, and is designed to support either a single user or a small team. It also includes reliable, cost-effective copy, scan and fax capabilities for all-in-one convenience.”
Budget friendly, the device also prints efficiently with long lasting cartridges. It offers standard, automatic two-sided printing to save time and paper. With Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, users also spend less on electricity and consumables. It prints at 4800 x 600 dpi to ensure clear text and sharp graphics.
The device has been designed with ease of use in mind. Mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers can make a secure Wi-Fi connection directly to the device using Xerox Easy Wireless Setup. It also prints easily on a variety of sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, card stock, envelopes and postcards.
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 highlights:
* The user-friendly front panel helps you find your most-used functions fast with easy-to-read buttons and two-line LCD display.
* Save time copying and scanning multiple page documents with the 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
* Colour and black and white scanning quickly converts paper into electronic documents, ready to be saved to a network, desktop folder or inserted into an application.
* Scan to Email enables sending paper documents directly to email recipients from the device
* Comprehensive copy features include reduce or enlarge, auto background suppression, 3-level darkness control, collation, ID card copy and N-up layouts.
* A wide array of features ensures that private data remains secure, including SNMPv3 and IPv6 network security protocols, and Secure Fax Receive, which holds a fax until an authorised user logs-in to retrieve it.