FNB Digital Channels has been voted as the best in the country in the latest South African Customer Satisfaction Index (SACSI) survey results.
Yolande Steyn, head of innovation at FNB, says: “We are honoured to receive this accolade for the fifth year running. This achievement would not have been possible without the support of our customers who have been with us from day one, throughout our digital journey.
“Our ability to constantly innovate while using technology and digital platforms to develop and introduce new solutions that enhance user experience enables us to always remain relevant amongst consumers,” she adds.
FNB was ranked the best in all digital banking channels among South Africa’s five major banks for its banking app, retail online banking, wealth online banking, small business online banking, enterprise business online banking and cellphone banking.
The following insights were also gathered from the survey:
* FNB clients had higher expectations of banking apps.
* FNB leads on all banking app attributes.
* FNB leads the customer satisfaction Index.
* FNB complaint incidence is relatively low and handling is at an acceptable level for consumers.
* FNB leads customer loyalty.
* FNB’s TCF (treats customers fairly) score is the highest.
The SACSI findings are consistent with the recent results of the fifth annual Internet Banking SITEisfaction survey commissioned by Columinate, which rated FNB as the best digital bank for online and mobile banking in South Africa.