Check Point Software Technologies has announced Infinity Total Protection: a revolutionary security consumption model that enables enterprises to prevent Gen V cyberattacks.
The new model utilises Check Point Infinity Architecture components, providing high levels of security, while also reducing cost by consolidating security components.
All business sectors are now experiencing Gen V (5th Generation) cyber-attacks which are characterised by being large-scale and fast moving across multiple industries. These sophisticated attacks on mobile, cloud and various enterprise networks, easily bypass conventional, static detection-based defenses being used by most organisations today.
To protect networks and data against these attacks, organisations need to move up to Gen V cyber-security using Check Point Infinity, which combines real-time threat prevention, shared intelligence and the most advanced security across networks, cloud and mobile.
“Enterprises need to protect themselves from sophisticated–and dangerous–attacks on all fronts: network, endpoint, mobile and cloud,” says Doug Cahill, group director and senior cybersecurity analyst at market research firm, Enterprise Strategy Group. “These latest, fifth generation attacks (Gen V) require a comprehensive fifth generation cyber-security solution, such as Check Point’s Infinity Total Protection, to keep critical business data safe from potentially devastating attacks across the entire enterprise.”
Infinity Total Protection is a game-changing new consumption model with a simple all-inclusive, per-user, per-year subscription offering. The offering enables enterprises to fully utilize Gen V security across their entire network.
Infinity Total Protection is the only subscription solution available today that includes both network security hardware and software, with fully integrated endpoint, cloud and mobile protections and zero-day threat prevention, together with unified management and 24×7 premium support. With it, subscribers immediately benefit from Check Point Infinity’s unified security architecture and total threat prevention across all their enterprise environments, whether on-premise, mobile, or cloud.
“Cyberattacks are getting bigger, more sophisticated and more complex daily, yet many organisations still rely on outdated, older-generation security technologies that can only detect attacks after they have already occurred,” says Gabi Reish, vice-president: product management and product marketing at Check Point. “With Infinity Total Protection, enterprises can quickly and easily deploy Gen V cyber security, the Check Point infinity architecture, across their entire environment, and so prevent and block the most advanced threats and attacks.”
Check Point Infinity Total Protection delivers a broad set of security technologies to protect organisations against advanced and unknown threats, including:
* Realtime threat prevention: Protection against APTs and unknown zero day malware, using realtime sandboxing; ransomware protection; and anti-bot technologies, powered by integrated, real-time cloud-based threat intelligence and machine learning for identifying new threats.
* Advanced network security: the most advanced firewall, intrusion prevention and application control, supporting networks of any size — from branch offices to global enterprises, and across both private and public cloud security offerings.
* Cloud security: advanced threat prevention security in public, private and hybrid cloud, and SDN environments, with micro-segmentation for east-west traffic control inside the cloud.
* Mobile security: malware prevention on iOS and Android mobile devices, rogue network identification, secure containers, data protection and document encryption, and EMM integration.
* Data protection: anti-ransomware for known and unknown ransomware, data protection and seamless document encryption, browser security, a fully integrated endpoint protection suite and security forensics.
* Integrated security and threat management: a unified security management environment supporting multi-device, multi-domain and multi-admin management, with complete threat visibility supporting collection, correlation and attack analysis, and reporting tools for compliance and audit.