- Deliver front-end elements of mobile and web applications.
- Develop prototype interfaces for concept validation and testing.
- Assist with technical planning alongside the CTO and development team.
- Advise and assist on the overall development strategy and direction.
- Take part in regular stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and development sprints.
- Contribute to creating and running automated testing, maintenance and bug-resolution processes.
- At least 3+ years of development experience in a commercial environment.
- In depth knowledge of HTML5 mark-up and the ability to create semantically correct document structures.
- Extensive CSS3 knowledge – specifically around flexbox layouts, animations and 2D/3D transformations and media queries.
- Significant responsive development experience, developing to fluid layouts, cascading breakpoints and/or specific viewports
Learn more/Apply for this position