Ruckus Networks has launched its Dogfather Technical Community in EMEA.
The programme empowers partners through a series of educational initiatives that give the Ruckus partner ecosystem a competitive edge and the ability to provide innovative solutions that meet emerging demands and growing customer needs.
Partner enablement is the cornerstone of the Ruckus channel ethos. By driving meaningful relationships with its partner community, Ruckus aims to deliver continuous technical support at a local level.
The Dogfather programme comprises several components, each with their own dedicated and focused resources such as easily accessible technical training via monthly-webinars, seminars, workshops, events and social media, all available in 15 different languages.
“The channel is experiencing constant disruption, with technology innovation firmly at the forefront of partners’, and indeed their customers’ minds,” says Matthew Ball, principal analyst at Canalys. “Enabling partners to stand out in such a competitive market is key to making a real difference as a vendor and to drive loyalty.
“Giving partners the knowledge and skills, they need to deliver and meet their business goals is a huge differentiator and shows real commitment to the industry.”
“With the introduction of our Dogfather programme, we expect to see a much closer-knit partner community,” says Massimo Mazzeo-Ocello, director of systems engineering: EMEA at Ruckus Networks. “The best partnerships are based on the simple principle of making each other’s businesses better–sharing the risk and the reward. As vendors, we need to invigorate partners, not hold them back. The channel cannot just survive, but must be allowed to thrive, in a world with technology at its core.”
The Dogfather Technical Community Programme consists of:
*Big Dogs: Ruckus’ annual EMEA sales and technical event for senior partner executives
* Mini Dogs: regional partner roadshows for regional sales and technical teams
* Dogfather remote enablement: monthly webinars and tech-newsletters on select topics open to all partners and available in 15 languages
* Dogfather Days: Ruckus- driven live events with technical engineers, available in 15 countries
* Distributor Days: Distributor-supported, live Ruckus-driven technical events with their relevant partners
* Social Media: easy to use, with pre-written blogs, social posts and spotlight promotion.
The benefits of the Dogfather Community are available to Ruckus’ Elite and SMB partners immediately.