Our client is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of parts to the automotive industry and is looking for an experienced PLC Programmer to conduct prgamming and maintenace activities on their relevant machinery.
– Fault Finding.
– Create programs for New Products.
– Plan and Control the repair of equipment in order to achieve minimal downtime.
– Liasing with Project and Planning departments to ensure that all robots or new products are timeously Installed and Commissioned.
– Ensuring maximum Availability and Efficiency of all plant machinery within Production by conducting routine Breakdown Maintenance activities.
– Ensure that all facilities and services installations comply with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act.
– Compile, Evaluate and Approve Maintenance schedules as per the recommendations from OEM.
– Recommend and Implement technology and esnure the availability of all spare parts at all times.