MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BLOEMFONTEIN – JANUARY START
Minimum Skills and Experience Required
– Computer Science related degree or national diploma
– Prove-able work experience in a relevant position of 5+ years
– Experience with OO languages such as C#/Java/Ruby
– Experience with frameworks such as Angular2+, Reactjs, Vuejs, Aurelia etc is beneficial
– Proficient in creating SQL queries, procedures and views, with exposure to either MySQL, PostgreSQL or MSSQL.
– Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English essential
– Should be willing to relocate to Bloemfontein, Free State
– Design and develop code with performance optimisation, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
– Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team.
– Create unit tests for all developed code, to a very high standard to enable QA.
– Mentor junior team members and provide constructive criticism to facilitate their professional growth.
– Flexible working hours between agreed core hours, half day Friday is standard.
– Casual work environment, break areas with ping pong tables, pool table, Xbox etc.
– Discretionary annual bonus which is measured against the company and individual’s performance.
– Senior team members are eligible for 20 days of paid annual leave.
– Monthly social events ranging from sports to nights out etc.