The most-used productivity product in the world recently received a makeover: Microsoft Office.com and Office 365 now deliver a better balance of power and simplicity.
Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps with powerful cloud services, Office 365 lets anyone create and collaborate anywhere on any device.Among the new features are:
* Simplified ribbon. A new, updated version of the ribbon is designed to help users focus on their work and collaborate naturally with others. People who prefer to dedicate more screen space to the commands will still be able to expand the ribbon to the classic three-line view.
* New icons and color. Across the apps you’ll start to see new icons and colors built as scalable graphics — so they render with crisp, clean lines on screens of any size. These changes are designed to both modernise Office design and make it more inclusive and accessible.
* Search. Search will become a much more important element of the user experience, providing access to commands, content and people. With “zero query search” simply placing your cursor in the search box will bring up recommendations powered by AI and the Microsoft Graph.
In making these changes, Microsoft did extensive customer research and spent many months working side-by-side with customers. As a result, customers will benefit from a more simplified experience while maintaining the full power of Office and a design ethos that is more inclusive — empowering everyone to create, communicate and collaborate. The team also increased its focus not just on what people think of the product, but how they feel using it.
The Office Enterprise edition focuses on collaboration, security and compliance, intelligence and analytics, and mobility.
* Collaboration: Every group is unique, with its own needs and workstyle. Office 365 provides an integrated solution so everyone can collaborate more effectively with team chat, online meetings, co-authoring and sharing files securely, group email and a social network for work.
* Security and compliance: With Office 365, Microsoft takes security and compliance to the next level. Now you have even more control with built-in privacy, transparency, and refined user controls. It’s easy to see why this is the most secure Office. Ever.
* Intelligence and analytics: Easy-to-use live data monitoring and in-depth personal and organizational analysis tools let you discover new stories in your data with even more interactive reports, simpler dashboards, and compelling data visualisations.
* Mobility: Office 365 empowers your teams to stay connected and productive anywhere. View and edit documents on the go with Office 365 mobile apps. Securely view, co-author, and share files in the cloud. Access content, conversations, tasks, and schedules from any device.
With the Home edition of Office 365, users can create their best work using premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
Work from anywhere on all your devices and always have the latest up-to-date apps. Plus, you get 1TB of OneDrive storage.
* Draw freely, with precision: Grab a digital pen and work naturally in PowerPoint. Ink analysis in PowerPoint saves you time by converting your handwritten notes into text and drawn shapes into precise circles, squares, and even trapezoids.
* Organise your thoughts in a snap: Put away the keyboard, ink a list with your digital pen, and watch it automatically convert to text and a bulleted list in PowerPoint.
* Make presentations come to life with 3D animations: Say goodbye to static presentations. With Remix 3D, add 3D models like buildings, office supplies, and even dinosaurs to your presentations, bringing them to life with motion graphics.
* Edit naturally, review easily: With Ink Editor, you can use ink intuitively to edit documents directly. Strike through words to delete, circle text to select, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.
* Find your voice: Tackle that blank page with intuitive tools in the best Word yet. Write documents, memos, emails, and more using Dictate in Office.
With Office 365, SMEs have a tool that will help them to securely run and grow their businesses.
As a complete, integrates solution designed for small businesses, Office 365 includes Office apps as well as built-in AI tools and online file storage and sharing.
* Work better together: Collaborate, share, and communicate with flexible tools that go where your team goes.
* Build your business: Get more customers and improve the efficiency of your business operations.
* Safeguard your data: Help protect your company against external threats and leaks with built-in privacy and compliance tools.
* Simplified for you: Easily setup and manage users, devices and data, giving you more time to focus on your business.
* Backed by Microsoft: We’ve got your back with 99.9% uptime guaranteed and 24×7 online and phone support.