- Design, develop and modify modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Participate in the testing process through unit tests and bug fixes.
- Participate and contribute in daily scrum meetings as well as sprint planning sessions.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Support staff and/or liaise with clients as and when it becomes necessary. Build and manage a team of developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or equivalent demonstrable experience is preferred.
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Software Developer.
Learn more/Apply for this position