Intermediate Web Developer – up to R 45 000 CTC
Based in beautifull Cape Town, you’ll be joining a result-driven, passionate team who develop complex systems for national- and international clients in the legal sector.
You’ll be responsibile for:
- Working in a team, following Agile development methodologies.
- Contributing to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Following best software engineering practices.
- Exercising version control discipline to maintain source code.
The tech you’ll be familiar with:
- Practical experience in developing web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Knowledge about server and cloud based technologies.
- Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular all advantages.
- SQL & relational database programming skills.
- Must have proven experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST).
- Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript.
Other skills you’ll have:
- Willingness to learn.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous.
- Team orietated approach
- 3+ years hands-on development experience
If you think you fit the bill, apply today as this is an urgent position that needs to be filled by no later than end of March 2019.
We anticipate a high volume of applications, and while we aim to respond to all applicants, sometimes we are unable to do so. If you have not had a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsucessful at this time.
Thank you in advance for your application, all the best of luck in your job search.