Senior Mobile Developer
Job Title – Mobile Developer
Job Type – Permanent
Location: Cape Town
About the Client:
Do you want to work for an innovative and creative company working with the latest computer vision and machine learning? Do you want to help resolve identity fraud on mobile platforms as well as create an easier way to prove your identity in the modern world? My client, an international and well renowned company is looking for a Mobile Developer to join their team to do this!
As their Senior Mobile Developer you will be:
- Work with their American based engineering team to develop and improve their Android and iOS SDKs.
- Ensure compatibility and responsiveness on the widest possible range of devices, from Androids running KitKat to Nougat and iPhones running iOS 9 to iOS 12
- Lead development and distribution of their Mobile App in the Android Play store
- Work with Senior Management to manage performance of the product across various channels
- Develop instrumentation for testing, piloting and implementation
- Work with their Pan-African Ops Team to ensure seamless SDK integrations with large enterprise partners, external APIs and databases.
- Ensure continued high performance in partner apps
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
- 5+ years Android experience
- 1+ year iOS experience
- Prior experience handling complex or custom SDK integrations
- Prior experience with computer vision is a major plus
- Experience in a high-growth team and/or startup experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to speak up and speak the truth
- An eye for design; a mindset for continuous improvement to achieve the best UX
- Ability to communicate and prioritise effectively with remote teams across the globe
- Flexible hours & remote working
- Significant international travel opportunities
- Work on something that has real meaning to the world
- Experience delivering products and solutions across African continent
- Health insurance
I would urge you to apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn’t let slip through your fingers. Not many companies will offer as many benefits as this. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: (email address) or Ph(contact number)