Business Analyst (Parvana)About the Client:
- Our client has a highly engaged team of engineers, software developers, administration personnel and a leadership team held in high regard by its’s employees.
They continue to grow steadily and now need to add energized members to our team from time to time.
- Responsible for understanding business problems and coordinating solutions within the software development team. The role requires key business analysis skills, including stakeholder management, requirements engineering and problem solving. The role also requires a sufficient level of technical and domain knowledge to allow the analyst to operate as a facilitating â€˜hubâ€™ for the whole development team.
- You are not necessarily responsible for designing or implementing a solution. Instead your job is to ensure that the designed and delivered solutions are aligned with the needs of the stakeholders and/or clients.
- You should be able to obtain a good understanding of business requirements and through a structured process be able to translate these requirements into business requirements and functional specifications.
- Business analysis and documentation.
- User experience and collaboration.
- Quality assurance and issue resolution.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience in related field.
- 2 years of On Key experience.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to (email address)