Role Purpose:The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business problems and coordinating solutions within the software development team. The role requires key business analysis skills, including stakeholder management, requirements engineering and problem solving. The role also requires a sufficient level of technical and domain knowledge to allow the analyst to operate as a facilitating ‘hub’ for the whole development team.The analyst isn’t necessarily responsible for designing or implementing a solution. Instead the business analyst’s job is to ensure that the designed and delivered solutions are aligned with the needs of the stakeholders and/or clients.The analyst should be able to obtain a good understanding of business requirements and through a structured process be able to translate these requirements into business requirements and functional specifications.Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience in related field
- 2 years of On Key experiences
- Business analysis and documentation
- User Experience and Collaboration
- Quality Assurance and Issue Resolution
- Someone with a passion for analysis and technology
- A self-motivated team player
- The right attitude, above everything else
- Someone that will fit their culture and support their values
Please answer the following questions:
- How many relevant years of working experience do you have for this position?
- How many years of relevant working experience do you have in an Engineering Industry?
- What is your highest completed qualification which is relevant to this job?
- What is your expected annual TCTC (Total Cost To Company)?
- What is your notice period?
Send a detailed copy of your CV to Bonita ((email address) – replace the AT with @)Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.