We view our client as one of the top digital organisations in South Africa, who provide marketing and support services to millions of clients across the globe. They are based in very trendy and upmarket offices in Century City, Cape Town. A multi billion-dollar global giant in their field, they are able to attract the very best talent in South Africa, and retain them.
They are currently looking for a Navision Solutions Developer to join their team.
You will aid the implementation and support of Dynamics NAV into a global business, including responsibility for the maintenance, protection and enhancement of the NAV ERP system at a technical level.
Duties include, but not limited to:
– Provide a hands-on development approach to the Navision Software deployment throughout the business
– Design, develop and maintain integration functions into existing platforms within the Business
– Help manage and control the Global Software Environments
– Assist with implementing new functionality and software upgrading
– Support end users with the Navision ERP system across all subsidiaries
– Ensure that the needs of users are met in accordance with service level agreements
– Ensuring the Dynamics NAV system is accessible to users at all times. To take responsibility for highlighting areas of inadequacy and proposing steps for improvement
– Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities. For Example: Other BI and Reporting related functions.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
– SQL, Databases and Reporting Services
– Experience in the Microsoft Dynamics environment is essential
– Microsoft Navision background and experience is essential
– Accounting understanding an advantage