Project Manager (Tanzania) (Parvana)About the Client:
- Our client is looking for a Project Manager to Provide designated account management and technical support resources to help enterprise customers maximize their technology investment and meet the unique needs of their business.
Note: This role is currently being updated. This is a Senior Project Manager role.
- To Provide designated account management and technical support resources to help enterprise customers maximize their technology investment and meet the unique needs of their business.
- Quickly and efficiently resolve customers’ support issues.
- Manage proactive support assistance with prescriptive advice and guidance on IT issues such as performance concerns, disaster recovery and configuration assistance.
- Provide information and learning opportunities such as workshops to advance customers’ own organizational success with our products and technologies.
Certification & Qualifications:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) Certificate
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Certificate, ITIL Services Manager Certificate, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate
- Degree in IT
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Telco experience
- Financial industry experience
- Customer relationship management
- Negotiating and sales methodologies
- Business presentation
- Sales management
- Industry knowledge and client knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn and apply a sound understanding of: The service offerings and solutioneering,Â The business strategy, management and operations &Â The Client structure and requirement
- Solid ability to manager and motivate people
- Very good communicator
- Attention to detail
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to (email address)