Primary Job Responsibilities:
– Creating of Scope of Work documentation, Solution Designs, Visio Drawings, Proposals and Quotations for participating projects
– Customer site visits including but not limited to Project meetings, Workshop and Analysis sessions, Consulting sessions and user training
– Ability to form customer relationships and communicate clearly to customers
– Solution Design and Implementation
– Problem documentation and solution shaping
– Proven troubleshooting methodology, must be able to troubleshoot problems on site with little outside assistance
– Monthly technical skills transfer sessions with other team members Interface and communicate with other team members
– Ability to use knowledge base resources to resolve problems
– Correct attitude towards their work and colleagues
– Self-improvement is an important aspect for growth to next grade
– Ability to write condition reports and or customer correspondence in written format order to accommodate your working schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
– Undertake configuration, development, design and implementation of below technologies for participating projects:
– SharePoint On-premises
– SharePoint Online (Modern and Classic Sites and Hubs)
– Microsoft Flow and Workflows (2010/2013)
– Microsoft Forms
– Azure Web services and applications
Please send your CV to (email address) or for more information, contact us on (contact number) (VoIP) or (contact number).
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website www.recruitech.co.za. Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.