C# Winform Developer – Southern Suburbs
Prefer a small team, based in the southern suburbs of Cape Town? If you have 4+ year’s worth of C# experience and are clued up in Winforms, here’s a great opportunity for you.
You’ll be working alongside 5 skilled developers, developing core systems for a retail company who are busy developing a mobile application and plan to migrate their Winforms systems over time to newer, more cutting edge technologies.
- No micromanagement
- Freedom to be creative with tech, no strict structures
- Small team, supportive environment
- Minimal disruptions in the “dev room”
- Medical aid + RA
- Great coffee
- 4+ year’s hands on development experience
- Must be able to manage own time and work independently
- Knowledge of C#, Entity Framework, MySQL, SQL, Crystal reports is essential
Company culture is very important to this client in order to keep their team dynamic and functioning well. Finding people who will fit into the team and become part of the “family” is essential and I’m looking for people who want to make a “long term” move.
They also believe honestly is the best policy and as part of the process require candidates to undergo a standard polygraph assessment as a final stage.
For a confidential chat, send over your CV to me on (email address)