You will work on some building some cool projects having fun along the way while being mentored by the Head of Development, who will give you exposure to the latest technologies and architectural best practices.
If you agree with these core values, keep reading!
1. Deliver Excellence
2. Show Integrity
3. Be Passionate
4. Take Initiative
5. Develop Innovation
1. Minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience in web and/or mobile development
3. Experience with more than one JS framework/library essential (React, Vue, Angular etc.)
4. Node, Express beneficial
5. React, Redux and React Native extremely beneficial
7. Experience with version control systems (Git) and platforms (Bitbucket, Github) essential
8. Experience delivering projects from designs and functional specs through to production
9. Slicing up designs and extracting assets from PSDs/Sketch files
10. High level of attention to detail, both in matching a design and ensuring a smooth user
11. Experience working with RESTful APIs
12. Happy to mentor and grow self-motivated less experienced team members
Who will fit into the team?
1. A code lover, with interesting hobby projects, open source contributions or proven talent
through great work experience & results
2. Multi-tasking skills & ability to comfortably juggle multiple requirements
3. On top of the fast-changing JS world
4. Energetic and eager to build some cool software
5. Honest & ethical
6. Punctual & professional
7. Creative thinker
8. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express yourself well to clients (if
9. A proven early adopter & researcher of new technologies
10. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
11. Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard-work and fun with colleagues
Interested to set up a call and discuss the first step in joining this amazing company?
Send over your updated CV to (email address) or call me on (contact number)