My client, affiliate of a renowned financial services provider requires an experienced Dev Ops Engineer. Standard company tools are Puppet, Terraform, VaultGCP, AWS, Jenkins, MongoDB, Redshift, Docker and Zabbix. Your main tools would be Puppet, MongoDB, Linux and AWS. You have to be able to work in an Agile / Lean environment and be a team player work wise and in a social capacity.
- Monitor production servers and infrastructure.
- Write and maintain Puppet scripts.
- Manage and maintain industry security standards.
- Administration of MongoDB’s
- Control user access and permissions.
- Experience with configuration management tools. Eg. Puppet.
- Managing production infrastructure in cloud environments.
- Strong Linux and Windows administration background.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Experience in server and infrastructure monitoring.
- Knowledge of MongoDB Administration.
- Knowledge of managing Active Directory.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Has strong understanding of server and network security.
- Outgoing personality
- Not afraid to try new things
- Communicates easily
- Able to rapidly create solutions
- Able to work in an Agile / Lean environment
- Self manages
- Willing to compete in table tennis competitions
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to (email address) and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.