An international organisation in the Leisure industry are urgently looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Cape Town permanently. If you are a motivated individual and are looking to be part of a Global team working on cool and exciting projects then this opportunity is for you!
- 5+ years experience in development and operations
- Proficient in at least 5 of the following: Powershell, Python, Octopus, Bamboo, Rancher, Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development or development and operations
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Jira
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructure, Linux/ Unix administration/ Microservices/ Docker/ IIS/ Window Server
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical aid and provident fund
- Flexible hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Career progression
- Fantastic work environment
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on (contact number) or send your latest CV to (email address).
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.