- You need a good eye for UX.
- You will also be responsible for back-end development, specifically with regards to database design and programming (PHP / MySQL) by utilising a variety of frameworks (such as CakePHP).
- You will be managing your own team of Developers and managing Projects assigned to your team.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Matric (Higher Grade Maths).
- 3 Years’ experience in PHP.
- Experience in HTML, CSS and CakePHP.
- Experience in MySQL.
- Must be comfortable with working with Linux, particularly with the LAMP stack (Must have some form of server admin experience).
- Must have a good understanding of MVC principles.
- Must have strong data modelling skills and a good understanding of entity relationships.
- Good communication skills as you will be the primary technical contact in the team, as well as the primary contact for Clients, should your PM not be available.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in Expression Engine.
- Relevant diploma or tertiary qualification.
- Managed a team of Developers.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Web Development: Creation of front-end (HTML, CSS, jQuery) and backend (CakePHP, EE, etc.).
- Leadership capability.
- Speed and quality of development.
- Intuitive understanding of requirements.
- To speed up the recruitment process, please apply for this job directly on Jobnet Recruitment’s website under vacancies
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position