Our client in the Financial Services(Insurance) industry is looking to employ aCommercial Insurance Policy Administrator on a temporary basis
Location: Lynwood, Pretoria
- Responsible for providing technical broking services on both new and existing clients, including the new renewal processes and ad hoc requests for cover. To ensure all broker accounts are serviced in accordance with IISS Standards.
- Assist with R&D on new products
- Assist with testing of new products on systems as required
- Set up and create broking information in accordance with IISS Minimum Standards
- Obtain quotes and negotiate with selected markets
- Upon acceptance of the quote, ensure receipt of signed proposal instruction and debit order forms (where applicable)
- Send closing instruction to the insurer to provide cover for clients
- Send the Confirmation of cover form to the client
- Load policy information onto various systems and create a client file.
- Issue invoices on policies (new policies, cash clients, etc)
- Ensure that clients receive policy documents and wording.
- Ensure adherence to underwriting guidelines.
- Ensure receipt of premium payments and allocation to correct account
- Update register in terms of new business received
- Endorsements on existing client files and mailing to clients
- Auditing/reporting of the premium list for unpaid premiums
- Assist Commercial Manager to compile and submit reports timeously as per set standard
- Ensure data integrity on all systems
- Attend to general correspondence and e-mails to clients according to company standards
- Ensure to all declaration and other policy adjustments when required
Assisting Commercial Underwriter with
- Obtain full details regarding client risk required to quote
- Request quotes from insurers
- Analyze quotes received and make recommendations to clients.
- Quotes must be submitted to independent brokers within SLA time frames
- Provide a rewarding service experience at all touchpoints
- Ensure all communication with the client is in accordance with FAIS minimum standards
- Ensure that customer queries are attended to and resolved expeditiously
- General correspondence and e-mails to clients according to company standards
- Attend to all client queries (revision/ renewals, rate negotiations with insurers, amendments, cancellations, unpaid premiums)
- Minimize cancellations through regular and pro-active dealings with clients
- Level 4 FETC Short-term Insurance Qualification
- Higher Certificate in Insurance
- Post matric qualification is an advantage (BCommRisk/Accounting, BBA)
- RE qualification
- Minimum 5 – 7 years short term insurance in policy administration and claims roles
- Experience in customer liaison; building and maintaining relationships
- Experience working in a Brokerage is preferred