An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Web Technology Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Min years experience: 5+ years
Level of experience: Senior
- Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education (relevant tertiary qualification) and work experience (3+ years).
May require the following proficiency:
- Works independently with general supervision
- Problems faced are not typically difficult nor complex
- May influence others within the job are through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and Implement new web master solutions (on infrastructure & middleware level)
- Maintain existing web master solutions (on infrastructure & middleware level)
- Manage and steer the web provider
- Building enterprise ready IT solutions and services
- Bug fixing of web solutions (on infrastructure & middleware level)
- Vendor management (contracts, licenses, tickets)
- Technology scouting (knowledge of state of the art web technologies).
- Evaluation of new web technologies
- Coordination of rollouts in a global environment
- Implement, and maintain system security standards and features.
- Implement scripts for automation of operational processes (Perl, shell, …)
- Manage ITIL Processes (PIC)
- Testing IT solutions
- Create and maintain documentation of web solution (technical documentation, user documentation).
- Diagnose and resolve complex configuration and troubleshooting issues within a multi-vendor infrastructure.
- Budget Steering
- Contract partners and vendors
Technical/ Functional Skills:
- Experience in provider steering
- Expert knowledge in web technologies
- Expert knowledge of the following runtimes/ products
- Payara Glassfish
- Oracle WLS
- F5 BigIP/ Dispatcher
- Open JDK
Knowledge in operation and automation of complex solutions and management of IT platforms
Software and platform architecture skills
Knowledge and understanding of Java EE specification
Experience in JAVA programming
- Experience in application development
- Experience in Solution Build
- Experience in Requirement Management
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Web Tech Specialist
- Oracle WLS
- F5 BigIP
- Open JDK
- Java EE
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: