Technical Pre-sales Engineer (Parvana)
About the Client:
- Our client is a young, fast-growing company that provides application delivery software for companies of all sizes. Their products / services are designed to improve and protect their clientsâ€™ virtual infrastructure, while providing fast delivery and a stellar customer experience.
- Providing the highest level of support of any ADC on the market and working closely with the likes of AWS, MS Azure, Red Hat, Docker, GCP and Nutanix.
- Leading technical discussions on sales calls. Working closely with clients to setup POCs, Incident management and technical document creation, while driving projects related to product and the company.
- Dealing with clients from Enterprise companies to SMEs and anything in between.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with web hosting or web services including Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, etc.
- 4 years’ IT industry experience.
- Experience with networks, firewalls and DNS.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills especially in relation to networking, services and protocols.
- Must have existing Linux experience.
- Good people interface, team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable talking to both senior and non-senior technical employees as well as non-technical employee.
- Willing to work flexi-hours including possibly in the evenings.
- Experience / exposure to the following would be advantageous:
- Virtualization experience (VMWare, Xen, KVM, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Advanced networking knowledge (TCP, IPv4/IPv6, etc.).
- Experience with technologies like load balancing, web acceleration.
- Existing experience using CRM systems.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]