Position: Audit Inspector: CA RA
Salary – R 1 500 000 – R 1 600 000
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- CA(SA) who trained in public practice.
- At least six years post qualification experience in an external audit firm.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in auditing and financial reporting standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Investigate complaints lodged against registered auditors and prepare reports for the Investigating Committee providing an analysis of the matter and the alleged improper conduct.
- Prepare proposed charge sheets on matters for the Investigating Committee, where improper conduct has occurred.
- Attend Investigating and Disciplinary Advisory Committee meetings in order to respond to queries arising from the deliberations of the committees.
- Prepare draft responses to queries arising from Complainants/Respondents on matters investigated.
- Present evidence at Disciplinary Hearings on matters investigated.
- External Audit
- Financial Reporting
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountant