Business Analyst (JHB) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- A genteel, highly professional and stable organisation, this client has grown steadily since the 1990â€™s without ever retrenching anyone. They hire for attitude and train for skill. Most staff have been there for over 10 years and they seldom leave.
Flexi-time, generous bonuses and the opportunity to learn and continuously evolve is encouraged. They follow an Agile methodology and are involved in a wide range of services designed for the medical aid, financial institutions and the telco sector.
A cornerstone of the business is research and innovation and continuous improvement. This environment is best suited to someone who enjoys learning, collaboration and working in a team.
- Working with clients, internal IT and service providers.
- 1st line system support to clients.
- Managing and participating in Operational Meetings and reporting.
- Managing all client project scope changes.
- Direct support to developers to clarify requirements.
- Working closely with a Scrum Master to manage and participate in tasks through each of the key areas of the SDLC, using Agile methodologies.
- System and system environment administration, release management and configuration.
- General System, Process and Client Communication.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve service quality.
- Developing skills to enhance personal effectiveness and efficiency.
- Client Relationship management.
- Insurance Knowledge, Business and Systems Knowledge and Experience.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of the SDLC.
- A B.Com qualification is not required, but it, or a similar qualification, or significant progress towards such qualification will be an advantage.
- Practical experience in the Systems Development Life Cycle and associated Project Management processes. A related qualification is an advantage.
- Practical experience in client service management. A related qualification will be an advantage.
- A broad understanding and experience of the Life Insurance Industry. A related qualification and an understanding of the Life Assurance business and related products, processes and systems will be an advantage.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]