Momentum Health Solutions, an entity of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited (MMH), delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation, and create value through unique insights of how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of Health capabilities.
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Resource planning and managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Meet internal and external SLA’s
- Ensure operational reports for the team is in place and monitored
- Ensure that departmental structures are aligned to business objectives
- Analyse and develop business improvement plans based on data analysis
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of all queries and problems escalated
- Developing and renewing best practice guidelines and procedures concerning customer relations
- Effectively and efficiently manage operational costs within budget
- Implementation of mechanisms to maintain and improve client service
- Ensure that the team maintains professional communication between MHS and members, providers, schemes and other healthcare professionals
- Develop and maintain a relationship with internal and external clients
- Planning and implementing service and damage control interventions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain great staff morale by leading, guiding, developing and supporting team members by identifying appropriate training needs and providing coaching to achieve performance standards
- Ensuring operational efficiency within the department
- Effective workforce planning ensuring adequate resources are in place to meet departmental objectives
- Ensure that staff members are aware of their individual responsibilities, measurement and targets
- Identify and manage behaviour in line with prescribed legislation and company policies and procedures
- Conducting regular performance management reviews in line with MHS processes and policie
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Tertiary Qualification would an advantage
- A MMH accredited leadership course would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years leadership experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years Industry experience
- Knowledge of the internal operational systems is essential
- Previous experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry, financial services, insurance would be an advantage
- Client service experience in the medical aid environment is essential
- Knowledge of Momentum Health Solutions and related complimentary products would be an advantage
WHAT COMPETENCIES YOU’LL REQUIRE
- Manages self and relationships with others effectively and provides perspective in difficult situations
- Ability to work independently/self-starter
- Accountability: Consistently delivers results and sets achievable, yet aggressive, goals for self and team.
- Communicating and Relationship management: Communicates effectively in both written and verbal format and is open to sharing results and take part in discussions.
- Relationship management: Creates and maintains an open, positive working environment by generating commitment, building trust, a shared sense of purpose, and empowerment in others and encouraging them to contribute to the best of their ability
- Takes responsibility for own development; and actively mentors, coaches and develops talent in others.
- Enables Team success: Builds leadership bench strength for MMH by providing opportunities and experiences to develop skills, competencies and business knowledge ? Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results
- Actively leads change, does what is right for the business and drives continuous improvement through innovation
- Is sensitive to individual and cultural similarities and differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- HRM Admin
- Client services