Your key responsibilities:
- Verifying FICA documentation through the prescribed FICA process as detailed in the company Risk Management Compliance Programme.
- Contacting new customers and following up with existing clients to obtain their FICA documentation.
- Using 3rd Party Company to confirm client details directly with DHA.
- Report any form of suspicion when dealing with any client in the form of a fraudulent document, behaviour or transactions to Line Manager.
- Reviewing and reporting on all withdrawals which meet a certain threshold.
- Reviewing and reporting on all deposits which meet a certain threshold.
- Reviewing and reporting on all clients accounts prior to withdrawals being released.
- Ensuring all duplicate accounts are reviewed and locked where needed.
- Daily screening of all registered accounts, to ensure all is in order.
- Tracking, reporting and analysis of the above listed functions.
Our required expertise:
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Matric/Grade 12 (or equivalent) qualification.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a FICA processing role.
- Minimum 1 – Year Experience in an investigating role.
- Must be willing to work shifts as the business is a 24-hour operation. The candidate will be required to work on a rotational shift basis which includes work over weekends and public holidays.
- Must have reliable transport and a valid driver’s license.
- Flexibility in respect of working overtime as required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several different projects
- Must be a sports fan with excellent general knowledge of sports (especially soccer!)
- Base + Medical Aid + Pension
- Regulatory Requirements
- Compliance Management
- Internal Investigation
About The Employer:
The opportunity that awaits you:
My client is a global, multi-cultural brand that provides expertise to internationally renowned sports brands. As part of this sports fanatic team – you will be a key part of the team responsible for the collection and processing of all FICA documentation.