A highly specialized team is on the lookout for intermediate Java developers to join their expanding business! If you have a passion for software development and are looking for an awesome space to settle in within a fast-paced, energetic, and fun environment, then this could be the company for you.
You will be working as part of a project team to develop and test enterprise-ready business applications in a variety of configurations (e.g. web-based, desktop-based, service-based or scheduled processes).
– Ideally an IT Diploma or related Degree will be an advantage but is not essential.
– Minimum requirement is Matric with at least 3-5 years solid Java on the job work related development experience. Remuneration package will be tailored according to relevant technical experience.
– Java Basic JSE API (to v7)
– Java 5.0 Language Fundamentals (preferably Java 7)
– Caching mechanisms (ehCache)
– Frameworks Web Frameworks (Struts/JSF, PrimeFaces)
– Spring (Core, Web, Remoting, Security etc.)
– XSL (XSL:FO)
– Databases Core RDBMS Concepts
The reference Number for this position is ZH51396. It’s a permanent position based in Cape Town; the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on [Email Address Removed], or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www. e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!