This role is a head office and parent company function that offers the opportunity to explore, understand, and enhance the business performance of a whole group of companies. This is an ideal role for someone who has fulfilled the company security functions of a business but has also had extensive experience dealing with the general management and operations of a complex organization at the group head office.
The Corporate Administrator plays an essential role within the group due to its company structure which consists of a holding company, ten subsidiary companies located in Africa, UAE, and Europe.
The role is responsible to perform a variety of confidential and complex administrative and coordination duties while ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and in accordance with good corporate governance practices.
The requirements for the role are:
- Qualification in Company Secretarial and Governance Practice in South Africa.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in general business management.
- Previous experience working with and supporting top / senior management.
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory environment in offshore jurisdictions
- including, but not limited to, Botswana, Mauritius, UAE, and Montenegro.
- Strong work ethic; high principles and deep personal integrity.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English command), the
- confidence to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, including board
- members and shareholders.
- Ability to focus on detail and work to a high level of accuracy while balancing
- competing priorities.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in reporting and compilation of presentations.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, specifically Microsoft Office
- (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams).
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Business Operations
- Human Resources
- Proposal Writing
Desired Qualification Level: