An international chemical company requires the above to perform all their Internal Sales Administration working closely with the Sales team and various supply chain divisions within the company.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous experience having worked in an Internal Sales Administration role is essential.
- Previous experience having worked on SAP is essential.
- The successful candidate must have attention to detail as well as be highly organised.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers with regards to the status of their orders.
- Ensuring External Sales personnel are kept informed of any developments relevant to their accounts.
- Monitoring stock levels to meet customers’ needs, including reserved stock.
- Processing orders on SAP and handling stock order processing and invoicing.
- Ensuring all customer complaints, issues and queries are attended to and successfully resolved.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.